ONLINE osha TRAINING COURSES
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
The OSHA 30-Hour safety training for the construction industry is a comprehensive program for field supervisors, safety directors, foreman and construction workers. This OSHA outreach training program is designed to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for men and women. This class will cover OSHA standards and procedures, fall protection, health hazards, electrical hazards, worker’s rights and more.
Under Local Law 196, New York City now requires all workers within specified job sites to meet new requirements. By December 1st, 2018, all workers must have a Limited Site Safety Training Card. To obtain this, workers must complete a 30-hour OSHA course.
NYC Dept of Buildings Notice:
- Local law 197 of 2017 introduced new training requirements for construction workers and supervisors. Workers MUST complete a total of 40 hours of training by September 1st, 2020 in order to qualify for a Site Safety Training (SST) Card.
- The easiest way for a worker to receive a combined 40 hours of training is to complete the 30 Hour OSHA Construction safety course and then 10 hour Site Safety Training which is comprised of an 8 Hour Fall Prevention Course and the 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course. You can complete your OSHA training online at Guardian Group Services.
Construction Workers and Supervisors
The 10 Hour Site Safety Training, that is now required by NYC Department of Buildings, is a supplemental course taken after the 30 Hour Training.
Showing all 2 results
Online 10 Hour Site Safety Training (SST)$199.00
Supplementary OSHA construction training. You MUST complete the OSHA 30 hour training before you can begin the SST 10 hour training.Book Now
Online OSHA 30 Hr Construction Training$325.00
A comprehensive 30 hour safety program for field supervisors, safety directors, foreman and construction workers.Book Now
The OSHA 30-hour and 10 Hour SST courses focus on workplace safety for the Construction industry. To reach the NYC DOB requirement of 40 hour of training, you can complete the 30 hour OSHA and 10-hour SST online. After successfully completing the courses you will receive a certificate of completion as well as your DOL card - also known as OSHA Card from the Department of Labor.
- Recognize worker rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA
- Discuss OSHA standards and procedures such as inspections and filing complaints
- Define methods of controlling the focus four hazards that construction workers may be exposed to
- Identify ways to select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and life-saving equipment
- Explain risks associated with unsafe use of scaffolding equipment on construction sites
- Identify what the responsibilities are for both employers and employees
- Understand importance of respiratory equipment
- Learn about hazard communication program for construction
- Learn about confined spaces, the hazards they may present, and ways to safely work in them.
Guardian Group services provides OSHA training for the construction industry only, not for the general industry.