Returning To Work Covid-19 Safe Work Practices Online Course
Returning To Work During Covid-19 Safe Work Practices Online Course
The Red Cross is offering the Returning to Work During COVID-19: Safe Work Practices online course, addressing how to safely return to work during the pandemic.
This course provides safety actions for employees during reopening periods. All material is based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC guidelines for returning to work and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) covid return to work guideline.
It also includes insight into new or modified business and human resources policies and procedures, implemented to maintain safe work environments and employees return to working in person.
As the world reopens after months of remote work, more and more businesses are switching from a work-from-home mode to hybrid work or in the office full time.
As more office workers return to the office, doing either hybrid work just a few days a week, or in-person full time, it has become crucial for businesses to take steps to prevent a resurgence of cases. This course is designed to help both employers and employees create a safe work environment as they return to work.
This course is designed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace as businesses reopen. It will cover topics such as safety measures, communication strategies, and adapting workflows to maintain a safe and healthy environment for people at work, and especially for those at high risk.
As businesses reopen and workers return to their workplaces, it is important to keep individuals, families, and communities safe from COVID-19. This includes knowing the facts about the virus and how to limit its spread.
Topic areas included are:
- COVID-19 facts and how to limit its spread
- OSHA and CDC guidelines returning to work
- The returning to work phased approach
- Ways to keep yourself and your coworkers safe at work
- Information about the Covid-19 vaccine and vaccination status requirements
- Covid-19 testing, antigen test, and health care availability
- What to do if you test positive for Covid-19
- How to keep coworkers and yourself safe at work
- Keeping your family safe at home
This course will take around 60 minutes to finish. Upon completion, students will be given a digital certificate from the American Red Cross which will be valid for two years.
- You can work at your own pace
- Includes engaging and Interactive courses
- You can start taking your course immediately
- The course remains accessible after completion