Online OSHA 30 Certification Training
OSHA 30 ONLINE TRAINING
The OSHA 30-hour course is a comprehensive safety program for field supervisors, safety directors, foreman and construction workers. The OSHA 30-hour construction training courses covers:
- OSHA standards and procedures
- Fall protection
- Health hazards
- Electrical hazards
- Worker's rights and more
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Recognize worker rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA
- Discuss OSHA standards and procedures such as inspections and filing complaints
- Define methods of controlling the focus four hazards that construction workers may be exposed to
- Identify ways to select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and life-saving equipment
- Explain risks associated with unsafe use of scaffolding equipment on construction sites
- Identify what the responsibilities are for both employers and employees
- Understand importance of respiratory equipment
- Learn about hazard communication program for construction
You can get your OSHA 30 hour certification over two consecutive weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 9- 5 PM, each session. A zoom link will be sent prior to the class. Once successfully completed the OSHA 30-hour training, you will receive an osha card from the Department of Labor (DOL). You will also receive a 30 hour training certification.
All of our OSHA training courses are oriented to the construction industry. Classes are LIVE, online sessions and taught by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) authorized trainers.
To meet new OSHA requirements under local Law 197 of 2017, workers must complete 40 hours of training starting September 2020. To meet the 40 hour requirement, you can complete your training with the 10 Hour SST Course. Please note that to take the 10 Hour SST Training, you must have previously completed the OSHA 30 hour training.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM