8 Hr Pre-Assignment + NY Security License Package
Online 8 Hour Pre-Assignment + Fingerprints + Application Assistance
This package includes everything you need to obtain a Security Guard License in New York State: the 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Training Course, as well as all necessary fees for the fingerprints and background check for further processing by the Division of Licensing Services.
This Pre-assignment Training Course is the first step required to become a security guard in New York. All security guards must complete this course before applying to the NYS Department of State for a Security Guard Registration Card.
This course offers students a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of a security guard.
Some of the topics covered in this course are:
- Legal powers and limitations
- The role of the security guard
- Emergency situations
- Communications and public relations
- Access control
- Ethics and conduct
To successfully complete the unarmed security guard training, students must pass an examination. A certificate will be provided after successful completion of the course. Completing this training is crucial to obtaining your security license.
As a next step to get your NYS Security Guard License, our training school will schedule your fingerprints at a location near you and assist you with the application process with the New York State, Department of State, Division of Licensing.
This Package includes:
- 8 Hr Pre-Assignment Course
- Security License Fingerprint + Background Check Fees
Upon booking, a Zoom link will be sent to attend the training.
About our Training:
- Approved by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services
- Taught by certified, experienced instructors
- Makes obtaining your NY Security License easier than ever
- We are an industry-renowned training school for Security Guards in New York
- All Security Courses are online, interactive classes
- Security guard applicants must be at least 18 years old to enroll
- Passing a background check is required to complete the process and obtain a Security Guard Card Registration
Once you pass the 8 Hr Pre Assignment course, get an active Security Guard License and within the 90 days of initial employment as a security guard, a 16-Hour On the Job Training Course must be completed. Thereafter, a yearly 8-Hour Annual In-service Training Course must be completed by all Security Guards in order to keep their NY security license in good standing. Please note that this package does not include armed security guard training
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM