Online 8 hour Pre Assignment +16 Hour On The Job Training Package
NYS SECURITY LICENSE PACKAGE
A package deal for those seeking to complete both the 8-hour pre-assignment training course in addition to the 16 Hour On-The-Job training course. Start with the 8-hour online class on Mondays, followed by the 16-hour class which takes place, online, over 2 days on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The 8 Hr Pre-Assignment Course is the first step towards becoming an unarmed Security Guard in New York and is required by the NYS in order to apply for a Security Guard Registration Card with the Division of Licensing Services. Applicants are also required to complete fingerprints and background check before obtaining a Security Guard License.
After obtaining a Security Guard License and within 90 days of initial employment as a security guard, all security guards are required to complete a 16 Hour On-The-Job Training course.
Included in this package:
- 8 Hr Pre-Assignment Training Course
- 16 Hr On-The-Job Training Course for Security Guards
To enroll in this course applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a citizen or resident alien of the U.S.
To complete the process and obtain a NYS security guard license, students must:
- Take the 8 hour pre assignment training course, which you must complete and pass prior to applying to the Department of State Division of Licensing Services for a Security Guard Registration Card.
- Submit fingerprint and pass the background check
- The 16 hour security guard training course must be completed within 90 days of employment as a security guard.
To keep your license in good standing, don't forget to complete the 8 Hour Annual In Service Training within 12 months of completing the 16-Hour On The Job Training.
Read on to learn why Guardian Group Services has become a top Security Guard Training School.
Mon, Wed, Thu
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST