Cat & Dog First Aid
You love your pets, and want to give them the best life possible; being equipped to deliver first aid and provide a healthy lifestyle for your pet is the best way to do that. In this course, you will learn the basics of providing first aid care for your cat or dog and will learn how to best give care for common emergency situations.
This 35-minute online course covers understanding your pet's vital signs, breathing and cardiac emergencies, wounds and bleeding, seizures, and preventative care for cats and dogs. This course is desktop and tablet compatible.
Course Benefits Include:
- Learn how to check your pet's vital signs, how to conduct preventative care for your pets, and how to recognize and provide first aid for the most severe emergencies your pet may experience.
- Red Cross digital certification provided upon completion - access anytime, anywhere!
- Desktop and tablet compatibility provides flexibility to access how, when, and where you want to take the course.
- Log-in anytime to review course material.
- Content developed by the American Red Cross team of scientific and medical experts.
- Work at your own pace
- Engaging and Interactive courses
- Start taking your course immediately
- Course access after completion