Cat & Dog First Aid - ONLINE COURSE
Looking to be prepared in case of an emergency with your furry friend? Then this online course on Pet First Aid for Cats and Dogs is perfect for you!
You love your pets, and want to give them the best life possible; being equipped to deliver first aid for your pets and provide a healthy lifestyle is the best way to do that.
In this 35-minute pet first aid online course, you'll learn the basics of providing first aid care for your cat or dog, and how to handle common emergency situations. You'll also gain an understanding of your pet's vital signs, and what to do in cases of breathing and cardiac emergencies, wounds and bleeding, and seizures.
This course can help you provide first aid to cats and dogs and in case of emergencies, help assess an animal's condition and administer first aid, gaining precious time while you reach for veterinary care.
Plus, you'll get tips on preventative care for cats and dogs. Get peace of mind knowing you're prepared for anything with this American Red Cross Online Cat & Dog First Aid course!
This course covers:
- Common pet emergency situations
- Pet’s vital signs
- Rescue breathing and cardiac emergencies
- First aid for wounds and bleeding
- How to handle seizures
This course is desktop and tablet compatible. A great course for pet owners, dogs and cat sitters, or just animal lovers in general.
Course Benefits Include:
- Red Cross digital certification provided upon completion - access anytime, anywhere!
- Desktop and tablet compatibility provides flexibility to access how, when, and where you want to take the course.
- Log-in anytime to review course material.
- Content developed by the American Red Cross team of scientific and medical experts.
- Work at your own pace
- Engaging and Interactive courses
- Start taking your course immediately
- Course access after completion
Upon completion of this course, digital certification from the American Red Cross will available online at any time. This certificate provides a record of your successful completion of the course and can be accessed online at any time with a few simple steps. A printable version will also be available.