ONLINE OSHA TRAINING & SECURITY GUARD TRAINING SCHOOL
In-Person Classes Temporarily Suspended. Online Training Only Currently.
- Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19 Guardian Group Services has been one of the very first security guard schools approved by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services to teach all of the security guard certification courses online - the 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Training class, the 16 hour On-The-Job Training, and the 8 Hour Annual In-Service Training course for security guards, via ZOOM.
- The 8-hour Pre-Assignment Course is required by New York State in order to obtain a security guard card from the New York State Department of State. The 16 Hour O-J-T is required 90 days after starting work as a security guard. The In-Service class is for the annual renewal of your NYS Security license.
- Our security guard instructors teaching this live interactive online training program are all security professionals, experienced, and most importantly certified by NYS DCJS.
- Licensed security personnel and security services are now more in demand than ever before.
- The requirements to become a security guard are: be at least 18 years old, be a citizen or resident alien of the U.S., complete the 8 Hr Pre-Assignment Training, submit fingerprints and pass a background check.
- Our OSHA online training program is fully approved by the NYC DOB
- Certificates of completion will be emailed to students immediately after successfully finishing the class.
- Payment can be made online. We accept credit and debit cards.
Showing all 6 results
Online 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Training$60.00
This course is required to complete as the first step in obtaining a security guard registration card from the New York State Department of State.Book Now
Online 16 Hour On The Job Training$125.00
The 16 hour security guard training course must be completed within 90 days of employment as a security guard.Book Now
Online 8 Hour Annual In-Service Training Course$60.00
The 8 hour annual in-service training course is required in order to keep your security guard license in good standing, under State laws in NY.Book Now
Online 8 Hour Pre-Assignment + Fingerprints + Application Assistance$199.00
This package includes all you need to obtain a Security Guard License in NY: 8 Hr Pre-Assignment Course, Fingerprint + Background Check Fees.Book Now
Online 8 hour Pre Assignment +16 Hour On The Job Training Package$175.00
A package deal for those seeking to complete both the 8-hour pre-assignment training course in addition to the 16 Hour On-The-Job training course.Book Now
Online 8 Hour Pre-Assignment + 16 Hour On The Job Training + Fingerprints + Application Assistance$299.00
An all-inclusive security training and license package. Includes the Online 8 Hour Pre-Assignment and 16 Hour On-The-Job training courses.Book Now
Showing all 2 results
Online 10 Hour Site Safety Training (SST)$199.00
Supplementary OSHA construction training. You MUST complete the OSHA 30 hour training before you can begin the SST 10 hour training.Book Now
Online OSHA 30 Hr Construction Training$325.00
A comprehensive 30 hour safety program for field supervisors, safety directors, foreman and construction workers.Book Now
Showing all 3 results
F-80 Certificate of Fitness Training Course$125.00
All homeless shelters are required to have an individual who holds a Certificate of Fitness for Coordinator of Fire Safety and Alarm Systems in Homeless Shelters (F-80)Book Now
FDNY Fireguard Prep F-01, F-02, F-03, F-04$45.00
This course shall better prepare students to successfully complete the FDNY Computer-based exams at Fire Department Headquarters. Covers fire hazards, fire protection systems, FDNY fire codes, Fireguard duties and more.Book Now
F-89 FLSD FDNY Online Training$575.00
A Fire and Life Safety (FLS) Director is required in any commercial building requiring Comprehensive Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plan or the buildings previously requiring Fire Safety Directors.Book Now
CPR / AED / FIRST AID TRAINING
Showing all 9 results
Adult CPR/AED Course$125.00
This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults.Add to cart
Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course$45.00
Learn how bloodborne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure, and what to do if exposed to infectious material.Add to cart
This online first aid course allows you to help those in crisis receive care until medical professionals arrive.Add to cart
Designed primarily for youth ages 11 and older, this online course will prepare students to be better babysitters.Add to cart
Advanced Child Care Training$75.00
The American Red Cross Advanced Child Care Training teaches how to responsibly care for children and infants.Add to cart
Cat & Dog First Aid$45.00
Learn the basics of providing first aid care for your cat or dog and how to best give care for common emergency situations.Add to cart
First Aid for Opioid Overdoses$45.00
The First Aid for Opioid Overdoses Online course will prepare you to respond to a suspected opioid overdose emergency.Add to cart
Returning To Work During Covid-19 Safe Work Practices$50.00
Offered by the American Red Cross, this course helps employers and their employees prevent a resurgence in cases of COVID-19Add to cart
Anaphylaxis & Epinephrine Auto Injector Online Course$50.00
Learn the signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis and how to administer epinephrine using an auto-injector device.Add to cart